May 28, 2020 - 03:39 AM
Replacing Light Bulbs:
1) Make sure that all controls are off and that the appliance is unplugged.
2) Wear latex gloves to ensure that grease/oil from your hands do not transfer to the bulbs.
3) Remove 2 screws on the bulb panel. Fold and remove the bulb panel.
( You can see( 3 ) 40W light bulbs )
4) Examine the light bulbs to determine which bulbs require replacement.
5) Remove the burnt out bulb and replace with a new 40W bulb- do not over tighten.
6) Place the bulb panel to the original position and tighten the back panel by 2 screws.
WARNING: DO NOT EXCEED THE RECOMMENDED BULB WATTAGE