Sep 18, 2019 - 10:05 AM
I found the instructions for replacing the 13168 water valve. I have listed them below.
| Instructions: Removal|
1. Shut off water supply from toilet and disconnect water line from its rear. Remove nuts at base of toilet. Lift toilet off the flange.Turn upside down.
2. Remove old flange seal from toilet or floor flange.
1. Place Float Assembly in upright position before installing water valve.
2. Place O-ring on water valve neck. Turn toilet upside down. Install water valve with two anchoring screws.
3. Turn toilet upright. Re-engage link and lever spring into locked positions. Set Mechanism Cover in place and turn toilet upside down.
4. Install four mechanism screws in place. Turn toilet upright. Reattach Seat and Cover. Apply new flange seal. Remount to floor.Connect water line.