Mar 14, 2018 - 08:25 AM
- Shut off water and relieve line pressure. For heads with built-in shut-off valve, fully lift handle until it stops.
- Hold head firmly. Push upward on cartridge and turn it to left 1/4 turn, until rotation stops.
- Pull cartridge out of head.
- Align new cartridge lug with head label. Hold head firmly. Insert new cartridge into head.
- Turn cartridge to right 1/4 turn until rotation stops.
- Turn on water supply. For heads with built-in valve, lower handle. Note: For head with revolving ring, make sure the valve handle locks firmly into the ring notch.
- Flush cartridge by running water through filtered faucet for three minutes to flush cartridge and purge it of air.