Jul 21, 2017 - 01:39 AM
1. Empty tank and add 1 ounce of concentrated detergent solution to the fresh water tank for every 4 gallons of tank capacity. (For a 40-gallon fresh water tank, add 10 fl oz of detergent)
2. Fill tank with water. Run diluted Detergent Solution through each faucet, shower and water outlet for approximately 1 minute.
3. Empty the tank.
4. Flush the tank and faucet lines by filling with clean water, running water through the lines and draining.
Important tips for use:
Use the markings on the label for measuring the proper dilutions. When there is no direct opening in the tank, solutions can be added to the tank through a water filter canister (with filter removed) or by pouring solution into a hose and connecting hose to the external water inlet.
Sanitization of interior hard non-porous surfaces of water holding tanks - sanitization should occur after initial installation, after the system is serviced and periodically during its use.
1. Shut off incoming water line.
2. Units/tanks must be washed with a compatible detergent (enclosed) and rinsed with potable water before sanitizing.
3. Prepare a solution of 2 ounces of product per 8 gallons of water (200 ppm active quaternary).
4. Apply or circulate (if possible) to wet all surfaces and allow a minimum contact of 60 seconds.
5. Drain the unit.
6. Return to service by opening incoming water lines.