Jan 30, 2016 - 11:52 AM
This unit will not shut the power off to the RV, it only indicates that the dangers are present. It will shutdown if it were to overheat and in that case it does reset once it cools down. This would be very rare, but possible if wiring was bad at the power post. You would want to go with the EMS-PT50C to have the power cut off to the RV if it encounters bad power or low & hi voltage situations. This is the unit we recommend and will save your transfer switch, converter/inverter, power panel, microwave, tv, stereo, AC units, refrigerator ect... See this unit here --> https://www.rvupgradestore.com/Progre...
Add New Comment