Jul 31, 2019 - 07:14 AM
The Geocel 24201 Pro Flex is not designed to be used on rubber. Below is the list for compatibilities and limitations. Are you looking for a protective roof coating or are you trying to repair leaks? Below is a link to a rubber roof coating for protection. If you are looking to repair leaks/holes then possibly Eternabond may be what you are looking for.
- Metal/ fiberglass and wood surfaces.
- Steel, wood, vinyl, sheet metal, and other common substrates.
- Do not use on polystyrene insulation sheathing, TPO, or EPDM.
- Do not use in areas where food is processed or stored.
- Do not use as a complete surface coating or in continuous underwater applications.
- Product is for exterior use only due to odor emitted during cure.
- Product contains solvents which may craze some plastic materials.
- Do not use for potable water applications.
Aug 01, 2019 - 03:01 AM
If you are referring to an EPDM rubber roof we do not recommend using the Proflex RV is can cause the EPDM to swell. If you are referring to a TPO roof it can be used with a primer.